Pest Prevention West Palm Beach
At Florida Environmental Pest Management, we prevent pests from entering your home, once existing infestations have been done away with. Keeping pests out of your home requires a barrier that acts like an invisible shield to keep pests away, removing elements that attract pests, and keeping products in place that will be hostile to pests that may manage to enter. Your family is safer and will be more comfortable when risks associated with various pest infestations are eliminated. Our professional pest control services plus a few do-it-yourself steps in pest prevention equals a winning formula for pest prevention West Palm Beach. You can also enjoy peace of mind in knowing that the products we use at FEPM are safe for the environment, people, and pets.
Florida Environmental Pest Management
“Where The Grass Is Always Greener”
Pests Can Be Relentless
Are you among the many homeowners in Florida who have seemed to fight only losing battles against pest invasions? This type of experience is evidence of a flawed approach to pest control. FEPM is a leader in pest control services because we apply effective, eco-friendly methods for pest prevention and elimination. We offer several pest control agreements that will protect you and your family from pest infestations.
We Care About You
At FEPM, we are happy when our customers are enjoying pest-free homes. Our unsurpassed customer service provides you with assurance that we care about protecting your family from health risks associated with pest infestations. We offer treatments formulated just for the needs of your home environment, a pest control guarantee, and a proven strategy for pest prevention West Palm Beach.
A Few DIY Pest Prevention Tips
Our customized approach to keeping your home pest-free is proven, but there are still some steps you can take as a homeowner to keep pests away. The following are a few tips to make your home and property less of a magnet for pests:
- Keep trees and shrubs cut back and away from the structure of your home.
- Seal every access point all around your home.
- Store firewood 20 to 30 feet away from your home’s exterior.
- Keep your yard clutter to a minimum, since it attracts a range of insects and animals.
- Eliminate moist areas around your home.
- Keep gutters free of obstructions.
- Be aware that some pests are brought into a home, such as in your store-bought goods or on your clothing. For example, while on vacation, bed bugs could hitch a ride to your home inside your belongings. If you ever accidentally step on a roach, it’s possible that fertile eggs could be transported into your home and create the beginnings of an infestation.
FEPM Pest Control Agreements
When you enter into a pest control agreement with Florida Environmental Pest Management, you can enjoy peace of mind in knowing your home will be protected for the duration of the agreement. The following is some basic information about our various Pest Control Agreements:
- The General Household Pest Control Agreement provides insect control for ants, roaches, wasps, silverfish, spiders, and grain/flour beetles. Costs include initial service plus the cost of monthly or bi-monthly services.
- Our Rodent Prevention Agreement provides rodenticide monitoring and refilling of bait boxes. Costs include installation, per-box charges, and monthly or bi-monthly costs.
- Our Rodent Exclusion Agreement includes installation and monitoring of rodent traps and glue boards. There is a service charge applied to each visit.
- The Mosquito Control Agreement includes cost of initial service plus the cost of 7, 14, or 21 days.
- The FEPM Animal Trapping/Removal Agreement includes installation cost for the removal of one animal plus a removal cost per animal.
The Best in Pest Prevention West Palm Beach
Pest prevention West Palm Beach is a hallmark of our pest control services at Florida Environmental Pest Management. To win the battles against invading pests, contact us at FEPM today.