Drywood Termites No-Tent Termite Control West Palm Beach
Virtually Hassle-Free Drywood Termite Solution
We are proud to offer an effective no-tent solution for drywood termite control at Florida Environmental Pest Management (FEPM). Unlike other companies insisting that tenting is a must, when a home has a termite infestation, we recognize that, in reality, tenting is not required. Fumigation is also unnecessary. Our FEPM No-Tent Termite Control gives homeowners the option of eliminating invading termites in a way that is convenient, hassle-free, and guaranteed to be effective.
Florida Environmental Pest Management
“Where The Grass Is Always Greener”
- Produce a six-sided fecal pellet that is small and rigid, looks like coffee grounds or sawdust, and feels gritty when rolled between your fingers.
- Fecal pellet color has nothing to do with the or color of the wood that is being consumed.
- Advanced damage can cause blistering or warping of wood.
- Colony development is slow, but damage can be substantial if multiple colonies are present.
- Reproductives (or “swarmers”) enter structures through soffit or foundation vents, under shingles, under eaves, and even opendoors and windows.
- Each swarm is capable of establishing additional colonies.
- Don’t sleep, take vacations or holidays. They work 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
You have treatment options. When it comes to drywood termites, you have a choice.
How Does FEPM Drywood Termites No-Tent Termite Control West Palm Beach Work?
South Florida is a big draw for many species of termites, due to the warm and humid climate. Drywood termites are among the most common in the state. Our FEPM No-Tent Termite Control is proven to be effective. We have trained professionals who perform the following steps to wipe out any size or scale of drywood termite infestation.
- Our advanced non-repellent product made by our FEPM experts is directly injected into termite galleries.
- Next, contact with the treated surface is made by the termites.
- The deadly product is distributed to the entire termite colony in what is called the “transfer effect,” once the worker termites return there.
- The queen of the colony eventually makes contact with the liquid termite treatment solution, and that is what kills off the entire termite colony.
- Common entry points of the home are treated, as a preventative measure.
Advantages of No-Tent Treatment
An enormous amount of inconvenience is involved with tenting a home for termite treatment. Among the unavoidable hassles is that homeowners must vacate their home for a two-day-period and possibly longer. Careful preparatory steps need to be taken, for safety reasons. For example, all uncanned foods must be removed and tree-trimming may be required.
The following are some of the benefits of an Florida Environmental Pest Management No-Tent Termite Treatment. There is NO NEED to:
- Be displaced from your home temporarily.
- Remove plants or flowers from your home interior.
- Remove uncanned foods from your home.
- Remove cosmetics and medications from the home.
- Risk landscaping or your roof being damaged.
- Disconnect satellites or antennas.
- Trim shrubs or trees.
- Worry—because our results at Guaranteed!